Oyster Court Apartment Terms & Conditions
Internet Booking Terms & Conditions
Important: Please read these terms and conditions carefully as these conditions incorporate the basis on which internet bookings for Oyster Court Apartments are accepted.
All reservations made via the Oyster Court Apartments website (www.oystercourt.com.au) are made subject to these terms and conditions and the person making the reservation will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions on behalf of all persons who will be staying under the reservation (once the reservation is accepted and confirmed by Oyster Court Apartments).
In these terms and conditions:
- “Oyster Court” means any of the Oyster Court Motel or Apartment property
- “We”, “our”, “us” and “Oyster Court” means the Oyster Court Apartments business
- “You” and “your” means the person who is making the reservation.
- The Oyster Court complex is situated in the quiet part of town. The apartments, all with ensuite’s, TV, Acs, cooking and kitchen facilities, feature magnificent panoramic 180 degrees sea and town views from the garden balconies.
- The guests’ visitors are welcome but may not stay after 10 pm to avoid disturbance to other guests
- Its family friendly amenities include:
- An excellent swimming pool and kiddies splash pool – only registered guests are allowed access
- An adjacent covered verandah with outdoor sitting and eating facilities
- Barbeque area
- Enclosed child friendly garden
- Laundry facilities
- Complimentary parking onsite
- Tours/Ticket assistance
- Fish cleaning area
- Nearby Activities include:
- Golf Course (seasonal) with a club house 100 meters from the Apartments
- Oval/Bowls/Tennis/Netball courts – 300 meters
- Children’s playground at the foreshore, beach and sea front, Hotel, supermarket, deli, take-away, Petrol station, Information Centre – 500 meters
- Signed walks and Coastal trails
- Townships of Minlaton, Yorketown, Edithburgh, Port Vincent -all within 30 minutes’ drive
- Innes National Park, Moonta mines historic area, Port Hughes, Kadina, Walleroo – all within 1 and a half hours’ drive
- Management are happy to provide maps and information of local scenic routes, walks and fishing spots.
- OVERALL A GREAT BASE FOR EXPLORING THE WHOLE OF THE YORKE PENINSULA
HOW TO BOOK
- Bookings can be made over the internet at www.oystercourt.com.au/bookings or various individual property websites.
- Reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking.
- Twenty four (24) hours prior to your arrival, the full accommodation tariff will be charged to the credit card that is used to guarantee your booking..
- Guarantee of payment by means of a valid credit card is required at time of making a reservation via oyster court apartments website as well as on check-in to the hotel.
- In non-peak seasonNo, deposit is not required when booking a flexible rate online (i.e. any booking that does not require payment at time of booking).
- For deposits for peak season, contact management direct.
- Where rates contain restrictions, payment must be made at the time of making the reservation on the Oyster Court Apartments website. Please refer to individual rate terms prior to confirming your reservation.
- Full accommodation tariff will be charged to the relevant credit card 24 hours prior to your arrival.
- All guests are required to provide a credit card security bond of $100.00 on arrival to cover any miscellaneous charges
- When you check-in, you may be asked to provide photographic identification.
- If you are unable to provide such identification, your reservation may be cancelled and you may be liable to pay us an amount equal to the full reservation amount plus any other costs incurred by us in connection with your reservation.
- Full accommodation payment is required at the time of booking. Please note, there is a 1.5% surcharge on all Mastercard and VISA transactions as well as a 3% surcharge on all AMEX transactions.
- Please note, we do require a $100.00 pre-authorisationsecurity deposit upon check in on a valid credit card. This will be refunded within 24 to 48 hours of checkoutis a holding amount wit.hin your account by your bank, to cover any incidentals if there may be any throughout your stay. You bank will then make these funds available to you 3-10 business days upon departure. We do not accept cash bonds.
- If you wish to settle your account via EFT, please contact the hotel directly once you have made the reservations. All EFT payments must be cleared 10 days prior to check in date.’made by Fast Pay.
RATES AND CHARGES
- You agree that you will pay to us the room rate for each day of your stay and any additional charges up until the time you advise us that you have departed from our hotel. A maximum of 4 guests are allowed per apartment and 2 guests for the motel rooms. In addition to the base tariff for the accommodation, $15 per night will be charged for the extra guest, maximum 2 additional guests.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars (unless otherwise specified) per room per night and are inclusive of GST where applicable. Any refunds for cutting short your stays are at the discretion of management.
- Prices are subject to availability and can change without notification due to fluctuations in charges and currency.
- Blackout/special event periods may apply.
- The “from” rates displayed on the website are indicative rates only, are subject to availability & terms and conditions apply. Please select dates and check availability to get the most up to date pricing.
- Each rate or hotel package available via the Oyster Court Apartments website is subject to individual terms and conditions.
NOT INCLUDED IN ACCOMMODATION RATES
- Costs of a personal nature e.g. laundry, taxis, telephone calls, room service.
- Meals and transport are not included in the rates, however some properties do have these special deals may include these, as part of the package., pPlease visit the website or contact the relevant property for more information management.
- Bookings must be cancelled by 2:00 pm, 24 hours before arrival to avoid cancellation fee.Peak season bookings for Easter, October long weekend, 22nd to 31 December, and 1st to 16th January, must be cancelled 5 days prior to arrival.
- Other bookings (non-peak) must be cancelled by 2:00 pm, 24 hours before arrival to avoid cancellation fee.
- Cancellations after this time or no-show are subject to a cancellation fee which will be charged to the credit card used to guarantee payment of your account. The cancellation fee is equal to the accommodation fee payable for 1 night of stay during the non-peak season or full amount for the length of stay during the peak season (unless the management rebook the property to another guest, in which case a part refund will be made).. A no-show is when you do not check-in on the night of your booking reservation.
- Cancellation of special events bookings will be subject to the individual terms and conditions of the rate package you book on.
- Standard check-in time is 2.00 pm.
- Early check-in is available if prior approval from management is obtained. An additional charge will apply You agree that we may apply a charge if your required check-in time requires us to keep the room empty on the previous day.
- You must advise us of any change in the number of persons using the room. You and agree to pay any additional charges for additional persons not included in the number stated at the time of registration.
- Check-out time is 10.00 am on the date shown for your departure unless we agree to another time.
- Departure after that time may incur additional room charge.
- You are and remain personally liable to pay the total amount due on departure unless prior settlement arrangements have been accepted by us. If the settlement arrangements have not been met within 7 days of departure you agree to pay the total amount due on the receipt of our invoice.
- You must return the key and/or security card for the room at the time of your departure and agree to pay a charge for replacement of keys you lose or fail to return same.
- Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Children under the age of 12 years using existing bedding can stay at noone-off additional charge of $15 in the room with guardians / parents.
- No additional charge will apply for babies under 2 years of age.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- Whilst care is taken to ensure that the description of our facilities and services is accurate, these are continually being changed, upgraded, and on occasion taken out of service. If any feature or facility is essential to you in choosing a particular property, it is your responsibility to confirm with the property prior to making your reservation that the feature or facility will be available during your stay. Oyster Court Apartments cannot be held liable for omissions or errors, whether temporary or permanent of a property’s facilities and services.
- Property room photos may not be specific to actual room allocated. Photos are indicative only.
- Accommodation facilities listed may not apply to all room types.
- While we attempt to satisfy all special requests, we are unable to provide a guarantee.
- Oyster Court Apartments can sometimes include third party products in special packages. As an agent on behalf of this product or service Oyster Court Apartments shall not be liable under any circumstances for any failure by those service providers to fulfill such travel arrangements nor for any error, alteration or change of any kind made by those service providers following the acceptance of the booking by them.
- Oyster Court Apartments both for itself and on behalf of their employees or agents do not accept any responsibility for any act, omission, default or neglect of themselves, their employees or agents for injury, damage, or loss to persons or goods whatsoever or however the same may be caused.
- Oyster Court Apartments does not warrant the accuracy of any information, statements or representations made by third parties and is not liable for any act or omission, default or negligence of any third party provider.
- All third party coupons, vouchers, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by those third parties.
- Please note that all travel documents, observance of laws and regulations of various Governments are your responsibility.
- Every effort is made to ensure that information displayed on this website is correct. Information and rates on the Oyster Court Apartments websites are subject to change without notice.
- Oyster Court Apartments only accepts instructions on the above terms.
- In the unlikely event of a situation whereby Oyster Court Apartments cannot provide accommodation as previously confirmed, Oyster Courtwe will undertakeendeavour to relocate you to an alternative apartment of equal or better standard at no extra expense to you. Should there not be an apartment of equal or better standard in the vicinity of the original booking, we may be required to provide you with an apartment of a lesser standard. If this is the case, any reduction in costs will be refunded to you.
- The alternative accommodation referred to above will be offered at Oyster Court’s discretion. Should you wish to choose a property of a standard other than that offered under this condition, then you will be required to pay any difference in price between the Oyster Court’s recommended property and your own choice of property.
USE OF INFORMATION
- You agree we may use your email address to send you information.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of South Australia.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affect any rights you may have and which by law cannot be excluded, including under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and under State and Territory consumer protection legislation.
- We will not make this information available to any third party without your prior consent except where required by law or to enforce our collection of amounts owing by you.
- You must advise us if any of your registration details are incorrect.
- Data will be retained for the minimum length of time to comply with taxation and accounting requirements (usually seven years). Any personal data is accessible only by our authorized personnel.
- A charge will be levied if a copy of your registration details is required after six months from your departure. Copies (other than electronic data) are not available after two years.
- We will not knowingly permit any misuse of this data.
Your acceptance Oyster Court Apartments offer of accommodation is on the terms and conditions outlined above.